Total Pageviews
May 31, 2026
Sweet November Digi / Leia Underwater Mermaid
If you know me, you know I am a HUGE Star Wars fan.
Sweet November Stamps inspire me so much, below meet
"
Rey
"
a Star Wars character.
Sharing one of Sweet November's Digi that I just had to use
. 😉
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JN - Cordelia
VLS- Yoda
A Vera Lane Studio Digital I used a stencil which I colored with Distress Inks: Mariners Chart, Mermaid Lagoon and my fave Black Soot. T...
VLS-DISCO DEE
A Vera Lane Digital of Dee: aka Disco Dee. Had soooo much fun creating this tag from Vera Lane Digital Studio She was colored with Copic ...
VLA - Princess Leia
Vera Lane Studio Digitals The Rebel insignia behind Leia was hand drawn I used DI Spun Sugar, Candied Apple, Fired Brick and Black Soot. L...
No comments:
Post a Comment